Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hands and Holiday Spirit

Claire is all about her hands lately. She is always holding them together, puting them in her mouth, grabbing at our shirts and hers too. She holds onto some of her toys in her play gym and puts those in her mouth as well.


Her favorite toy is a yellow duck with a pull cord to make it vibrate. It never fails to make her smile.

St. Nick will be here tonight so I had to get the stockings hung. My mom (Nana Barb) made them all, they are one of a kind. I think they look great. We are still debating a tree, however. It seems like so much work and there are plenty of other projects to invest our time in right now; finishing the basement, Claire's room, cleaning the gutters, etc. I think we may skip it this year and go with the mini tree I have set out already. We'll have to take photos in front of someone else's. Feel free to invite us over.

We took Claire to the mall to see Santa today. I'm not sure what she told him she wants. Her latest word/sound is "ah-goo". Maybe they sell it on Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. What do you think she told Santa was on her list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute little peanut! I love her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie. I have my sister to thank for most of her wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete