Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 Thanksgivings And A Pizza Party

This weekend Claire got to meet many new family members and debut a few fancy outfits we've been waiting to dress her in. Lucian was home from work all week and got spend some daddy daughter time with Claire. I was off Thursday and Friday and thoroughly enjoyed my extra days with our little peanut. Thanksgiving was spent in Milwaukee this year, but we were able to spend time with both of our families.

First we went to the Karstedt (Lucian's mom's family) gathering. Claire looked adorable in her cupcake sweater and skirt. I always make sure to take a photo of Claire before we leave the house. That way I have proof she wore it in case she spits up all over it later. Unfortunately, sometimes that's the only photo I take, forgetting to capture more at the event.


Lucian carved the turkeys his sister Blanca made. They were absolutely delicious.

This was the biggest pot of mashed potatoes I have ever seen. I think Lucian included his hand in the photo for scale.


Claire and Aunt Sarah.

Our next stop was crabby thanksgiving. We had blue crab compete with a paper covered table and hammers with my family. It was super fun and delicious. Here is Claire with her Aunt Mary Ann. (The one responsible for her adorable outfit.)

Saturday was the annual Karstedt pizza party. I love this outfit from my friend Nicole. When I opened it and saw the fur collar, I thought it would be perfect for the country club party. This is one of those instances where I didn't take any pictures at the event. I will have to get some from Nana Kathleen.

Lastly, St. Nick visited Claire early this year. Nana barb made Claire a beautiful stocking that's just as big as her! She also got 2 very cute elephant shirts, one she is wearing in the photo.

Claire is doing a great job using her hands lately. You'll notice she's holding them together in a few of the photos. She also puts them in her mouth and bats at toys. Such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment