Monday, November 16, 2009

2 Month Checkup

Claire had her 2 month checkup today. She weighs 13lb. 14oz. and is 24-3/4" long. She is in the 95th percentile for both weight and height. The bad part about her checkup was that she had to get 3 shots:( Lucian held her hands while I talked to her, but she let us know she wasn't happy. It's terrible watching your infant in pain. I know it's for her own good and she won't remember, but it's still hard. Here's a shot of her crayon band-aids.


We did a little photo shoot the other night. I've been meaning to do this for awhile for Claire's birth announcement, which I still haven't sent out! She had some baby acne for quite a while and then I went back to work and we just got to it now. Here are a few shots of the little peanut. She really seemed to enjoy herself. I have some props in mind for another shoot. We'll have to do it again. We need holiday cards soon anyway!



This is just a cute shot I got the other morning. She was so smiley!

No comments:

Post a Comment