Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Laugh

Claire had a bath this morning, an activity she loves. As I was getting her dressed on the changing table I tickled her and made funny faces, as usual. She is almost always so happy in that spot. This time, as I ticked her neck a new sound came out. It sounded a little like a cough, but as I repeated the activity she really laughed. An identifiable giggle! She must have done it five or six times. It was the best sound in the world, and a great Christmas gift at that.

I went to get the camera and tried again, but to no avail. Here are Lucian and I acting silly trying to capture her giggle on camera. Enjoy it anyway, we will try again. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for video, it helps when we cannot see her in person.

    ReplyDelete