Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas day was spent in Rockford at my parent's house. It was Claire's first road trip and another opportunity to wear some of the adorable clothes Auntie M keeps buying for her.

Here is Claire with Auntie M right after we arrived. A quick wardrobe change was in order, her car outfit was just a Christmas sleeper:)

Claire also got to meet some of my extended family for the first time. Here is great grandma Mary getting a smile from Claire.

She loved my Aunt Kath and vice versa I'd say.

Chillin with cousin Matt. I babysat this guy when he was first born. Kind of crazy to see him holding my baby.

Claire was definitely the center of attention. She got some cool new toys, numerous cute outfits and a mobile for her room (I'll post a pic soon). Claire did great in the car, even on the way back when a snow storm made the 1.5 hour drive 2.5 hours! (I was very thankful for my new snow tires.) I had to pull over once at a rest stop to change a diaper, but that was it. She is a trooper and I am now very skilled at reaching back to find her pacifier to put it back into her mouth.

She loved Nana Barb's sparkly mantle. So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment