Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

We spent a quiet night in making delicious food and hanging out at home this New Year's Eve. We baked oysters as an appetizer then grilled lobster tails and steak. When I say "we" I really mean Lucian. I was mostly on Claire duty as well as dishes, and he is a fabulous cook anyway. Lucian loves to use New Year's Eve as an excuse to splurge on a great meal. This year was no exception.


A self portrait in the kitchen (where we spent a good portion of the night).

Claire didn't quite make it until midnight, so I had to take this photo the following day. I kept waiting for her to wake up so I could take a photo of she and I wearing matching headbands. But she only stirred long enough to eat and go back to sleep. She and I did have a little party around 3am however. Happy new year everyone!

1 comment: