Friday, March 27, 2015

Rough Week

Last week started off fairly normal. Kyle enjoyed some outdoor play at daycare. This is his friend Tenley.
We all enjoyed an open house and book fair at Claire's school. We viewed her classroom and she showed us numerous art projects hanging on the walls.




Then came Friday. I nearly passed out while making coffee that morning and decided I needed to stay home. I was finally back to sleep about 10am, when the phone rang. It was Claire's school. She was in the office complaining of a sore throat and ear pain. I rallied, got dressed and picked her up (it was Badger day). We went to the doc and it turns out she had an ear infection. 

It's hard not to stop for ice cream when your pharmacy is across the street and you are waiting for a prescription to be filled. It usually makes everyone feel better.
I was still out of commission on Saturday. The flu I'm guessing. Kyle was next. I stayed home with him on Monday and Lucian is on his second day home today. We are all ready to be done with this "winter". 

Mimi dropped off spring clothes for the littles. Claire is loving some night gowns that have matching versions for her doll.
Kyle liked his Mickey Mouse shirt which he will look great in next month...
We are spending 1 day at Disney and a week at the condo in Florida. Claire is super excited and with everyone on the mend, so am I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment