Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Thaw

The arrival of spring-like weather has certainly changed our daily routine. The kids are spending time riding bikes in the evening and we no longer have to bundle up for our walks to gymnastics or bring flash lights to walk home in the dark! Everyone loves it. 




The back yard is still a little wet, but everyone has rain boots, thankfully.

On Saturday, Claire accompanied me to a baby shower for an old work friend. It was great to catch up with everyone, but Claire remained bashful the entire time. She even fell asleep on my lap during the gift opening.

After playing outside on Sunday, we got together with friends for a pedicure "play date". I'm not gonna lie, this one was more about me than the girls. The warm weather will require sandals soon enough and I need to be ready:) It's been a long winter.
Claire and Sydney seemed to enjoy themselves.
And they went to town at a beauty store afterwards trying on make-up while I browsed the curling irons. A fun girly day.



1 comment: