Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Day Off

I was able to stay home with the kids last Friday while Claire had a day off school. We agreed on a trip to the children's museum in the morning. They hit up some of their favorite exhibits and Claire even ran into a few of her classmates.

Kyle loved the dance machine
There was also a new area set up with a number of cool graphic design experiences. Claire and I designed/programmed a blog. 

I had to use Kyle's afternoon nap time to work on our taxes, so I let Claire watch a little TV while I worked. She really wanted to watch a "grown-up show" so I pulled out an old favorite of mine: Gilmore Girls. She is hooked. I let Aunt Mimi know (we used to watch it together) and I think a viewing marathon is in the works!


The weather was great this weekend. We walked to the library on Sunday to get a fresh supply of books. It is so nice to not be freezing outside.

This is how I found Kyle on Monday night at daycare. He was so happy to be playing with his favorite cars outside. He threw a fit when we left, but I had a surprise for him.
He was on the waiting list for the next session of gymnastics, but got in. We headed to the class last night and he had a blast. Claire starts up again on Wednesday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment