Saturday, November 5, 2016

Halloween

We went to Lucian's sister's house for trick or treat this year. Her neighborhood is filled with kids and several houses were quite decked out. It also occurs while it's dark out, which adds a layer of mystique. We started early and I even broke out the Queen Amidala costume my mom made me in college. Still looks great!

Kyle was a lego ninja. The Red Ninjago Kai. His pants made it super hard to walk, so I was overprotective mom the whole night worried he would trip if he ran to took any steps. At some point after dark, I just took off the costume pants and we all felt much better.

Claire had a blast running around with her cousin Lydia. Claire was a zombie cheerleader while Lydia  was a zombie bride.

The girls hit more houses with Nana and Blanca while Lucian and I hung back with Kyle. Those darn pants! I'll remember that next year when selecting a costume.


The next day we casually made it around our circle for more treats. Claire let me have fun with her make-up again and Kyle added nunchucks to his ensemble that day. 

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, thankyou for posting these. Wish I could hold them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Claire getting scared on her first Holloween and running inside! So cute.

    ReplyDelete