Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sisters and Moms

My sister and I went to cheer on the Cubs Brewers on Friday. Well, she cheered on the Cubs while I cheered on the Brewers. In the end she was victorious. But I think we both won because I got a night out with my sis. We had a beer at a bar, tried adventurous stadium food and watched a little baseball. It was a nice treat.


Mimi joined us on Saturday too as we drove to visit our parents and spend Mother's Day with our Mom.

The kids had out all of these stuffed animals within minutes of arrival. They really enjoy playing with our old toys still at the house.
They looked so cute sleeping next to each other.
On Sunday morning we had a breakfast reservation at a favorite restaurant well known for their Swedish pancakes.

They did not disappoint. Just as good as I remembered.
And they have quite a sock monkey display. Rockford is the birth place you know.
We visited into the afternoon. Claire taught Papa all about taking selfies. I absolutely love these photos.
And I remembered to take a photo after we had all changed out of our fancier breakfast attire. Still a beautiful group. Thanks for all you do for us mom. Case in point, I think we left with more gifts than you. Love you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment