Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Miscellanous

The last couple weeks have been a bit of a blur. Here are some photo highlights that help me remember where the time went.

Kyle is very comfortable using Lucian as an ottoman.
Claire discovered root beer shakes exist. Life changing, I tell you.
And we had fun with hair clips
Lucian traveled for work and my parents came up to help with the kids. Do you think I have a single picture of my parents? No, I don't. I did however take several shots of the kids to keep Lucian up-to-date.

Claire was super excited about a May Day basket she was making for us at school. Nana helped us buy flowers to make a few more and spread May cheer.
And lastly, I took Claire to a classmate's gymnastics birthday party. After warming up she had a great time and I ran into a college friend and her kids I had no idea would be there. It was a lovely surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment