Friday, October 25, 2013

Mom Photo

I'm fortunate to have Lucian take such great photos of our family. Typically I share his best work, but the photos from this session are pretty humorous.

I asked Lucian to take a photo of me and the kids as a birthday present. I wanted it to be outside, so we headed out in the late afternoon the other weekend. Big mistake. These kids are best in the morning, which I know. We got little to no cooperation from Kyle and Claire didn't last long either. Which is too bad, since I was having a great hair day.


 I brought bubbles hoping to distract them. Didn't impress Kyle.



 This is where we lost Claire.

Kyle was happy to pose for some close-ups, but wanted nothing to do with standing or sitting on the blanket.
 A decent shot of Claire and I.

 Last weekend we tried again in the studio. In the morning. Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment