Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day Off

Claire did not have school last Thursday or Friday. She spent Thursday at her old daycare with Kyle, which she enjoyed, and I stayed home on Friday with both kids.

First thing Friday morning, Claire had a dentist appointment. I also had Kyle, so she wasn't able to sit on my lap in the chair. She was a little timid at first, but let the hygienist clean her teeth with the scrapers and polishing brush. She did such a great job. I know she felt great about her accomplishment too.
After that we headed to the Children's museum. We got there early enough to beat the crowds (many other schools were off too) and had a great morning. The two of them even played together quite a bit.


Kyle's favorite exhibit. He would have driven this truck all day. Luckily it was next to the grocery store area, which is Claire's favorite.




We got cookies when we stopped at the grocery store later. Claire chose this Packer cookie and asked that I send a picture of it to Lucian.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures from the children's museum. I love how Kyle is snuggled up next to Claire on the bus.

    ReplyDelete