Tuesday, October 1, 2013

California Photoshoot

I was able to travel to San Pedro, CA for a few days to conduct a photoshoot for work. The company fishes squid, which is what I was there to document. Lucian did an amazing job filling in with the kids while I was gone. This was the first work trip I've taken where I didn't feel stress about leaving everyone.


In case you were wondering, this is a California squid.

Me telling everyone what to do:)

I fed a seal from the dock.

I could get used to seeing palm trees every day.

I finally made it to an In-N-Out Burger, however, I don't know what all the fuss is about. It was average at best.
 

I took a short drive one morning and stumbled upon a Trump golf course. The 17th hole with a view of Catalina Island. Not too shabby.

The Port of Los Angeles is amazingly huge. I've never seen more cranes, large boats and shipping containers. Photos do not do it justice.


2 comments: