Thursday, June 20, 2013

Swimming Bust

Claire began swim lessons last Saturday. We aren't able to do gymnastics this session, since they are during the week day. I brought both kids by myself, Lucian was in a golf outing. We were early and watched the class before us, which seemed to be good. Claire was a little timid, but I figured she would get over it, much like with the first gymnastics class. Boy was I was wrong. Claire cried and would not get in the pool. I squatted with Kyle at the side of the pool the entire class while Claire either stood or sat next to me. She dipped her toe in once after some serious prodding.

Some cute pics of the kids while eating fro-yo last weekend.



Claire loves to bike. She rides her own bike to daycare daily, while Lucian pulls Kyle in the wagon. Lately she has been asking to ride in the trailer as well. We were able to take a nice evening ride  after dinner the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment