Friday, June 7, 2013

Climbing

Kyle's mobility continues to reach new heights. He will now move a step stool to any location he wishes to explore and climb right up. He loves to do dishes in the kitchen.


He chills on chairs...
and maneuvers to reach fancy shelves. I've even caught him on top of the kitchen table.
And speaking of climbing, Lucian and I climbed hills in a 50 mile bike ride last Sunday. Lucian's office put together a team for a charity ride in town. The group consisted of regular cyclists, so they chose the not so challenging (to them) 50 mi. route. I wasn't sure I could complete the ride, but there were plenty of opportunities to just ride home, so I went. In the end I (slowly) reached the finish line and could still stand on my legs for a photo. Not bad.


Our riding has inspired Claire to want a bike like ours. I told her she has to master her push bike first and then she can get a big girl bike. She's working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment