Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh Winter...

Anytime someone lays on the floor, Kyle loves to crawl on top of them. Especially if it's Claire. Claire is complaining in this photo, but would ask him to come back after he got off. They sure do love each other.


Even though I was dead tired and ready for a nap, Claire convinced me to play outside with her on Sat. We played on the swing set, resurrected our tipped over snowman and had fun in the snow. I hope it was our last romp. I am ready for Spring!



We visited the art museum and took in a color photography exhibit Sunday. I asked Claire what she saw in a number of the images to keep her engaged. She also liked a few of the installations with headphones.

The museum building is absolutely beautiful. Claire had a grand time running about the atrium.

Peek a boo

We bought Claire a View Master in the gift shop. From then on, Claire walked around the museum taking photos of artwork just like her dad.

I am loving Kyle's long-ish hair lately. It's even fun in the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment