Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hodgepodge

Lucian and the kids made a snowman last week. Spen and Lucian were home from work/school, while I was at the office. I'm happy the big storm is mostly missing us today.


We spent Saturday morning at the photo studio taking shots of Lucian's cousin's daughter. I mostly chased the kids around and tried to help a bit. An office phone was the most popular toy for these two. I hope no one found strange voicemails awaiting them Monday morning.

During some down time Lucian snapped a few photos of Kyle. He wasn't so into it here as I held him for close ups. But he's so cute, even when he's mad.


Claire obliged my sweet tooth and joined me for some frozen yogurt.

On Monday Claire completed her gymnastics class for this session. She'll have a week off and then start up again on Saturdays.

Kyle is an expert climber. He loves to be in toy boxes, on chairs, or in the oven drawer...

No comments:

Post a Comment