Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Regular Week


Last Monday was my birthday. Lucian brought me flowers at work and delicious mini donuts for my office treat. I didn't have time in the morning to stop, which he knew, so he cancelled a meeting and ran out to get them. So sweet.

My parents were watching the kiddos at our house that day, so Claire and my mom went to store and got me a cake. Claire carefully picked it out herself, it was very thoughtful.

The rest of the week and weekend was pretty low key. Here's a few iPhone shots of nothing in particular.

Kyle at breakfast

Claire wearing Daddy's glasses

A Halloween preview. Maybe she will knock on some doors this year. We'll see.

This bowl doubles as a hat.

Claire shoe shopping with me

Kyle having a blast under his high chair

Two clean babes ready for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment