Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tea Party

My Aunt Mary Ann is visiting (Rockford) from Georgia. She made the trip up to Milwaukee with my parents and my Aunt Kath to visit on Sunday. We decided to host a tea party to celebrate. I also realized I've never hosted my extended family at my house (they are all out of town). It made me feel so grown up:)

I made quiche and finger sandwiches and asked my mom to bring fruit salad. Aunt Mimi brought little cheesecakes for dessert which I paired with some store-bought sweets. The weather was lovely and so was the party. Here's some highlights.



It was nice for my aunts to meet baby Kyle
Claire played outside before lunch and the extra hands/eyes on the kids allowed me to focus on entertaining.

Running with Papa and Kath
Dapper Spen
Nana Barb with her sisters
Claire showing Kath her slide

No comments:

Post a Comment