Monday, March 5, 2012

Last Snow (hopefully)

Lucian spent a week home with the babes, while I went back to work. We did this with Claire too and it certainly makes the adjustment easier. He and Claire took Kyle to his two- month check-up. He is doing very well. Here are his stats:
  • Weight: 13 lbs. 6 oz. (90%)
  • Height: 24.5" (95%)
  • Head circumference: 40.75 cm (95%)

A week or so ago, Lucian had to shoot some photos of a teenage boy for work. He volunteered Spencer for the project and here are the shots. Spen was supposed to be an unlikeable teen in the photos, a true stretch for him. They turned out pretty fun.

Claire helped me shovel on Sat. morning and we played out in the snow. A very small clump now represents the remnants of our snowman, but that's okay with me. I'm ready for spring.

Sunday we took a trip to the Schlitz Audubon Nature Center to see some animals and go for a small hike. We are members now and I see us making frequent visits this summer. We put Kyle in a carrier under my maternity winter jacket. It worked out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment