Sunday, March 18, 2012

Borrowing Time

My return to work was no where near the ease in, slowly get back up to speed transition I had hoped for. The other art director I worked with took a job in NC and we are currently searching for a replacement. Additionally we are very busy, which leaves me burning the midnight oil after the kids are in bed.

Therefore, this post is short and sweet. I'm cutting time where ever I can, and unfortunately blogging is one of those places. Sleep is the place I primarily cut which has fueled my coffee addiction and left me a little spacey. Sorry if some of my writing doesn't make sense.

silly faces
Claire received an entire chest full of princess dress-up clothes from a neighbor. Here she is trying on the mermaid dress and white gloves. She has really been enjoying playing dress-up.

Kyle is a sweet and easy-going little guy. Thank goodness, because I don't think I could handle a fussy baby right now. Claire is a very trying 2-year old at the moment. I bought a parenting book that was recommended to me to learn some better techniques, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to read it!
Lucian and I have a date night planned this Sat. that includes dinner and concert. I cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Sarah, for taking the time to put these up. So great to see a smile from little Kyle!

    ReplyDelete