Monday, February 14, 2011

Be my Valentine

Monday was Valentine's day. I can't say we do much around our house to celebrate. It's kind of a Hallmark holiday, in my opinion. I used to use it as an excuse to plan a date night, but now it's more about a giving a little something to the kids. To my surprise, Lucian stopped by my office with a box of chocolates for me over lunch. I have been enjoying them all week.

Saturday we ate lunch at Dr. Dawg, a hot dog restaurant, as you may have guessed. Lucian's love for Chicago style hot dogs was ignited as we watched a travel channel food show that morning.

In the evening, we met friends at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant. Claire wasn't a big eater at either place, but she was pretty well behaved.

Poking at Sydney

Ross and the girls
Nana Barb made Claire a quilt for Valentine's day. Its Eric Carle Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See fabric. She likes to lay it on the floor for the dance parties we have regularly.


1 comment:

  1. We look forward to the next dance party. It was great fun!

    ReplyDelete