Monday, February 7, 2011

1-Year Olds Don't Care About the Superbowl

Not a lot to report with this post. Claire and I hung out, just us girls, on Friday, Saturday we gathered with friends and Sunday we gathered with family to watch the Superbowl.

The biggest news of the week is about Spencer. He is officially 15-1/2 (as of yesterday) which means he can get his temporary driving license in WI. Lucian is leaving work early to take him. He took the classroom driver's ed over the summer, so he has already passed the written exam. Watch out Wisconsinites, they'll be a new driver on the road.

Claire and I shared a milkshake on Fri. She approved of my choice: Oreo

Doing yoga before bedtime

Claire has become quite attached to some swaddling blankets we have for her. She drags one around everywhere and hugs it as she goes to sleep. She needed to have it in the high chair in this photo. I didn't love this idea.


Cuddling with her blankie

Earlier on Sunday I found a show called Puppy Bowl VII on Animal Planet. I flipped it on to see a quick minute, but Claire was really into watching. She must have sat on my lap for 15 minutes watching puppies on a little football field.

We watched the Superbowl at Nana Kathleen and Papa Dave's. I found myself mostly chasing after Claire or trying to get her to eat something. I also left around halftime to get Claire in the bath tub and to bed on time. I wasn't all that into the game, but I did want to see the ads. Good thing they are all online today so I can catch up!

A rare moment of sitting with Nana and cousin Lydia (her partner in crime)

Her kind of super bowl

Kids in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment