Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just a Few Updates

While emptying the camera this weekend I found photos from Spencer's first day of school. I am a few weeks behind, but here is what the first day of sophomore year looked like. Spencer walked to his friend Joe's house down the street and caught the bus there.

Claire seeing her big brother off



Spencer attended the homecoming dance on Saturday. A friend of his, Lexi, asked him to go. She is a junior and can drive so she picked him up. They were quite the dapper couple.

I helped with his boutonniere. Lucian always yelps as if I stuck him with a pin. He told Spencer to do the same.
He had dinner with Lexi's friends, which happened to be all girls without dates! I'm pretty sure he is the envy of every sophomore boy after this.
Saturday we went for a nice walk in our neighborhood. We found a beautiful tree that had amazing fall colors already. Where did the summer go?


Claire and I chillin on the couch

The weather on Sunday was beautiful. We spent some time outside letting Claire explore all over the yard and soaking up the sun.I took a few photos and am amazed at how old she looks. She is becoming very independent and curious. And her 2 front top teeth are starting to pop through.


1 comment:

  1. Love Spen's teal tie. He and Lexi look fab.

    ReplyDelete