Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Uneventful Weekend

Not too much to report here. We all spent the weekend cleaning the house in preparation for Claire's 1st birthday party and house guests, Lucian's Aunt Sandi and Uncle Jeff from Kansas City. I suggested we put the house on the market, it is in such good shape!

Here is the email invite I designed. If anyone is in Milwaukee on Monday, feel free to stop by!
Spencer and I went for a bike ride on Saturday. We took a little detour down to the lake. It was beautiful, however, the enormous hill we had to climb to get home was not. Well worth it for the view, however.



Lucian and Claire at the coffee shop on Saturday. Claire loves snacks like puffs, Cheerios, goldfish crackers and yogurt melts. I take some with us whenever we are running errands now. She is also learning to drink from a sippee cup (instead of just playing).
We watched our friends' 3-month old little boy, Owen, on Saturday night. I could not have done that without Lucian! Claire was a little bulldozer. She wanted to touch him and crawl over him and would do anything to get to him. She also seemed quite jealous when I held him. The hour and a half they were both awake made me wonder how anyone with kids that close together does it.

Lastly, I started making some tissue paper pom poms for Claire's party decorations. Lucian put one on his head. I think he belongs in a Dr. Suess book.

1 comment:

  1. Lucian, you could be starting a fad. You and Sarah could start your own biz.

    ReplyDelete