Sunday, March 7, 2010

Go Bananas

Claire will officially be 6 months old on Tuesday, the recommended time to start introducing solid foods. When I saw 2 over-ripe bananas on the counter yesterday morning I said to Lucian we should mash them up for Claire. He confessed he was thinking the same thing! And that is exactly what we did. She was very enthusiastic and wanted to feed them to herself. She did great until she noticed a package of Boogie Wipes on the table and became more interested in that. We will try bananas for a few days and then move onto sweet potatoes.

Eager to try them out

A little tart

Happy girl!




Claire and I went to the mall yesterday to pick up a few items for making baby food. Hopefully I can get to that today. The weather was great, I think she really enjoyed the stroller ride. I know I enjoyed being outside with only a light unzipped jacket on! We even took Tatum for a walk when we got home and ran into Lucian returning from another bike ride. He rode with a new group of guys on Sat. including Spencer's friend Joe and his dad. Hopefully between the two groups there will always be someone to ride with. He is back at it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment