Sunday, October 30, 2016

Claire is 7!🎂

We celebrated Claire's 7th birthday with a family gathering. Claire requested an ice cream cake from our favorite local shop. It did not disappoint.
I snatched this photo of my parents and sis with the birthday girl.

Also in attendance were Lucian's aunt and uncle from Kansas City. They spent the weekend with us. We had a blast playing the games they brought and catching up. But do you think I have a single photo? I do not. I even just tried to raid Lucian's catalog, but couldn't find any from the day.

For Claire's friend party, she chose to invite one friend to an overnight at a water park.

They spent a Friday evening swimming and arcading and eating treats.
Kyle got to tag along too.
And Sydney gifted her with matching pajamas. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment