Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Memorial Weekend

I'd like to say that we had a relaxing long weekend sipping drinks and sitting by a pool, but most of my weekend was spent working on our deck. Stripping stain is a tedious job and we have a good sized area. It took me 2 days to strip and clean and another to apply new stain. Lucian was feeding me cocktails at the end to keep me going. Luckily stain is forgiving in application:)

We had a to replace a few boards (that was Lucian's job). Claire got out the power tools to help as well.


I am happy the project is complete... at least until next year:(
The kids played in the yard to keep me company. We couldn't complain about the weather at least.



Monday we went to a park and walked on the beach. Our fearless son Kyle found a number of fish lying around. Yum yum. This kid will touch anything.
We even got Spencer to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment