Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Claire's Weekend

Claire had a great weekend. Her cousin Lydia slept over Sat. night and the two of them attended a birthday party for a classmate of Claire's at an indoor bounce house place. They had a great time together.

They slept on the air mattress in the living room, after a movie and popcorn, of course.
These girls are great friends.

After we ran all our errands on Sun., Claire went with me to get a pedicure at the salon. She went all out this time putting her feet in the water, getting lotion and the salt scrub (she only got polish at our last attempt).
She even agreed to flowers on her big toes.
She told me she is going to come with me every time I go now. Hmm, that sounds expensive and removes all the "me time" from the 1-hour experience. We'll just see about that;)


1 comment: