Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Recovering

I came down with something last Thursday, maybe the flu, not sure. It really opened my eyes to the fact that two young ones allow you no sick time. I stayed home from work and managed a long nap and a few bad movies while the kids were at daycare, but mornings and evenings were tough. I started feeling more like myself again Sun., and good thing. Claire and Kyle were not slowing down.

Some cute shots while waiting in line at the car wash.



Sunday we met Claire's friend Sydney at an indoor bounce place. It was great to run around and be physical for a while.



In the afternoon Claire helped me bake a birthday cake for Lucian. That would be impossible during the week, so we are enjoying it a few days early.

Lucian and Claire had a date planned on Monday; lunch and Yo Gabba Gabba Live. They called me in the morning to see if I would like to meet for lunch. Claire was super excited and I really enjoyed the unexpected treat.

A little hard to see, but Claire enjoyed the show and got a t-shirt. I took her to gymnastics after that. It was a very busy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment