Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Weekend

I had the perfect lunch date last Friday. Lucian was able to take the day off, but had an interview over lunch. My solution? Bring Claire to me (his office is a block away) and pick her up when you're done! It worked wonderfully and I got a rare treat; a lunch date with my daughter. We played at my desk for a few minutes before heading out (photo above) and I let her answer the phones while we we waited for daddy to pick her up. She only lost a few calls.
I look forward to weekends with very few plans. This was one of them, however, while enjoying my lazy Saturday I started to get a little stir crazy. We decided to take a trip to mall. I needed a new pillow and I knew they had an indoor play area for kids. Claire had a good time running around and crawling through the play equipment (after Lucian showed her). We will probably be regulars there this winter. Does anyone else have suggestions for free indoor activities with a toddler? This could be a long winter.


Lucian spent the majority of Sunday in his robe and slippers. Claire joined him on the couch while watching football and checking out some bicycles on Ebay. Since one of her favorite words is wow, it was easy to get her to say it while looking at the computer screen. Here's a few funny photos and a video. She also says her new favorite word "no" once in the video. We're not big fans of that one.



We were invited to Sydney's house for dinner and some playtime on Sunday. It's always fun to get them together. Someday maybe they will actually play with each other, but for now they mostly run around and take the toy the other one just finished with.

No comments:

Post a Comment