Friday, July 31, 2015

This and That

Lucian was able to spend a Friday with the kids. He did have to stop in the office briefly and brought the littles along. I think Kyle recorded a voice over in the sound booth. I hope he got paid;) Side note: this boy carries things everywhere. Notice the multiple train cars in his hand.

They stopped for ice cream. I love Kyle's expression in this shot.

And Claire and Lucian played board games outside while Kyle napped. Somehow it turned into a photo session where Claire was posing up a storm. My heart melted when he showed me this one. She did this all on her own. 

We went out for dinner and then stopped for ice cream on what seemed to be a perfect summer night. We looked out at the river downtown on the way to our car. 

An awesome shot of Claire that Lucian took. The leaves from our birch trees make it look like fall!
My parents came up last week to help with the kids while I was shooting tv spots for a few days. I had an awesome view of the city from a rooftop downtown. I'll be back at it next week (and so will they). Thank goodness for retired doting grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment