Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Weekend Update

We broke in the house with a birthday gathering for Spencer and Aunt Sarah. We have a lovely great room with seating for a crowd. I suggested everyone unpack a box before they left, but everyone just laughed.
Saturday we brought lunch to the park and played for a bit.


We happened to run into Claire's friend Sydney while we were there. The girls begged to have a sleepover that night. How could we refuse?
Sunday morning, I met Mimi to do a 5k at the lakefront. I haven't run in a few weeks, so I was a little nervous. The cooler temps and breeze off the lake made for a great run for me. Mimi however was hobbling on a hurt ankle when she arrived at the race and had to drop out:( Turns out she has a stress fracture.
She did wait around to cheer to to the finish. What a nice sister.
And just a random shot of Kyle talking on the "iPhone". The previous owners left this phone and I realize we have never had a home phone, so all phones are iPhones to the kids. Technology snobs, I tell ya;)

No comments:

Post a Comment