Monday, March 31, 2014

Ballet & Skating

The Dayton Flyers (my alma mater) made it to the big tournament this year. It was really fun to watch them make it all the way to the elite 8! I even let Claire keep an eye on the score for me while I read Kyle a book one night. She was thrilled to have an iPad in her bed. I may be regretting that soon when she asks for it again.

Saturday morning was Claire's last ballet class for the session. They did a little recital for all the parents. So cute!



Later in the day we met some friends to try roller skating. Claire was terrified, but got the hang of it with the help of a little push cart. I don't remember those when I was a kid, but man are they a lifesaver. We didn't plan on renting skates for Kyle, but he let us know he wouldn't have it any other way. This lasted maybe 5 minutes. Oh well.
Disco skater!
Kyle pretended to play video games for a while and then discovered a cool climbing play area.

1 comment:

  1. Love the ballet dance. I thought Claire did an excellent job. Wish I could have been there in person.

    ReplyDelete