Friday, November 9, 2012

Holiday Photos

Since trick or treating near us is always the Sunday before Halloween, I kind of forgot about the holiday on the 31st. I didn't send either kid to daycare with a costume, but unintentionally put kyle in a this dragon shirt. He looked cute with his daycare buds. (For the record, I did ask Claire earlier in the week if she wanted to wear her cookie monster costume on Wed., and she said no.)

We took holiday photos at Lucian's work again this year. I love the set he designed. Simple and classy. They've streamlined the process too, so he didn't have to work all weekend. We went Sat. to capture the grandkids on Lucian's side. Miraculously, all 6 are looking at the camera in this shot.

And some outtakes from our session on Sunday. I just ordered cards. Love having that done early!



And just some cute shots of Kyle to end. He is a great eater, especially raspberry scones.
And, I just lowered his crib to the lowest setting. He's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment