Thursday, August 2, 2012

Busy Bees

Claire and Aunt Mimi had a 'Big Girl Day' last Friday. They went to the pool and hung out doing big girl things (like eating sandwiches:). I've learned it's best to talk things up with Claire so she is prepared. We talked a lot about the day in advance, and she was ready to go bright and early Fri. morning. Mimi says Kyle will get his own special day when he is older.


On Sat. morning Lucian and I went out for a bike ride with some friends. We did about 25 miles and stopped at a cute coffee shop. I have no pictures of that, however, in the afternoon we headed to the Chicago suburbs for a BBQ with my college friends. We did manage one group photo of the kids.


And lastly, Lucian was photographing a friend's family on Sunday, so I popped in with the kids for some updated shots. Kyle was very cooperative and looking quite strong.

 

The other family had brought a few flowers so we sprinkled them on the ground...

until Kyle started eating them.

Such a happy guy

I love their expressions in this one

Sweet siblings

We did manage a couple shots of Claire, but she was not in the mood for photos that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment