Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hello June

What a gorgeous weekend! Saturday morning Lucian and Spencer went out for a bike ride. Claire and I were able to play in the yard while Kyle napped a bit. She has such an imagination. We were acting out movie scenes, having meals under the swing set, going on bear hunts, you name it. It was great to have a little one-on-one time with my girl.

My friend Carie got married on Saturday in Madison, so Lucian and I headed to the party. We are so fortunate to have family nearby that loves to watch the munchkins. Aunt Mimi came to our house while we attended. It was a long shift, but she did great:)

I met this really nice, handsome guy at the wedding. He seemed so familiar... but seriously it was so nice to stand outside, have a drink, listen to music and have uninterrupted adult conversation for a night. I often feel stressed about fitting in such things, but once we are in the moment, I remember why it's important. We clean up pretty well, right?
The rest of the weekend was filled with errands and outdoor chores. Kyle goes with the flow, as usual, and warms my heart every time he smiles.
Claire helped us pick out flowers for our pots and planted with me as well. She is looking so grown up!


No comments:

Post a Comment