Monday, March 14, 2011

Claire Goes to the Salon

I have trimmed Claire's hair a couple of times now and it has never gone all that well. She will hardly sit still, so I am always nervous I will take out a big chunk and have to even it out. I think she would look cute with just about any hair cut, but for now we think the length is amazing for am 18-month old.

Spencer had a hair cut scheduled last Sat., so I called to see if Claire could be squeezed in as well. Karrie has been doing my hair for years and is a friend, so she jumped at the chance. Claire sat on my lap and stood in the chair with me. And I brought a few gummy bears to bribe her with, thank goodness.







She was a bit of a wiggle worm, but stayed in the chair, with some coaxing. She got a nice healthy trim and it was a positive experience for her.

Claire's 18-month check-up was last week. She is doing great. Here are her stats:
Weight: 29bs. 9oz. (75%)
Length: 34" (95%)
Head circumference: 49.5cm (95%)

Going "shopping" with her sock monkey, and no clothes, of course
Playing video games with dad

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pictures of Spencer getting his hair cut?

    ReplyDelete